Friday, July 30, 2010

My Philosophy

Portraits are a special way to capture memories.  I believe they shouldn't be something you can only afford once a year.  I know that you want the best possible portraits for the most reasonable price and I believe I can provide exactly that!

I offer pre-portrait consultations so you can view my portfolio and choose poses, props and settings that will best suit your personality.

I know that memorable portraits don't happen in six poses.  Great photography cannot be rushed and I want to give each portrait session the time it deserves.  I offer portrait sessions in my home studio, or I can bring my portable studio to you.  From private residences to parks, schools, or sporting events, I can travel anywhere you need me to be.  I know life's best photos don't happen in a studio!

My goal is to provide you with quality, creative photographs that will remain timeless reflections of you, your life, your love and your legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment